Java by Ellen Wille | Lace Front & Mono Crown | 47% OFF
One of the hottest cuts of this fashion season. Java is a sophisticated, chin-length bob that gets a modern update with a perfectly cut nape. Side-swept bangs and feathery layers gives this asymmetrical cut a classy look that can go from office demure, to evening divine. Java is part of the Ellen Wille Perucci Collection - the NEXT GENERATION WIGS!
- Monofilament Crown Hand - knotted to create the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted at the crown.
- Lace Front - Hand-knotted, ready to wear and virtually invisible. The lace front creates a natural-looking hairline for off-the-face styling versatility.
- Synthetic Hair - The synthetic fiber retains its style even through washing and requires much less maintenance than Human Hair or High-Heat fibers.
- Velvet Lined Ear Tabs - Contain a wire that bends to conform to the shape of your temples. Constructed with a soft, velvet material for added comfort.
- Adjustable Smooth Velcro Straps - Soft straps adjust up to a 1/2 inch in either direction to achieve a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Basic Cap [also referred to as Capless] - This lightweight cap is constructed with spaces between the wefts to allow for ventilation to keep your scalp cool.
|Product Weight:||2.75 oz|
|Collection:||Perucci by Ellen Wille|
|Cap Construction:||Lace Front, Monofilament Crown|
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Hair|
|Approximate Length:||Front 5.5" | Crown 5" | Sides 6" | Nape 2"|